Hey Christian,

we don't have any proper benchmarks for the server currently, but it is,
unfortunately, still quite a bit slower than the core embedded database.

There are a few things you can do to get a faster experience:

   - Use persistent HTTP connections
   - Use HTTP pipelining (this has, in my late-night-hacky tests, given
   significant performance boosts, close to twice the speed)

/Jake

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 6:37 AM, Christian Straight <
protosap...@mightyelephant.com> wrote:

> I'm evaluating using REST-ful calls to neo4j stand-alone server....mainly I
> would like to understand the performance issues better.  Can anyone on this
> list direct me to some neo4j benchmarks?
>
> many thanks,
> Christian Straight @
> WildGigs
>
> .:. Typed with thumbs and sent from my HTC Evo

Jacob Hansson
Phone: +46 (0) 763503395
Twitter: @jakewins