From: user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org [mailto:user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org] On
Behalf Of Peter Neubauer
Sent: Friday, 30 September 2011 2:13 AM
To: Neo4j user discussions
Subject: Re: [Neo4j] C# REST binding / wrapper

Bill,
I think the most active C# REST client is
http://nuget.org/List/Packages/Neo4jClient by Romiko and Tatham. It seems very
complete - we are in the process of updating the wiki and pulling it into
docs.neo4j org so it doesn't get outdated ...

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

GTalk:      neubauer.peter
Skype       peter.neubauer