On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 11:17 AM, Rolf Bolt <rolf.b...@caerleon.nl> wrote:

> Hi Andres,
>
> I used documentation from http://docs.neo4j.org/
>
> Tried:
> Latest milestone release (Online HTML version)
> Developer snapshots (Online HTML version)
> Latest stable release (Online HTML version

> I could see next versions:
> - 1.4.2
> - 1.4.1
> - 1.3
> - 1.2
> - stable
> - milestone
> - snapshot
>
> None of them contains other syntax than I allready tried.

> Currently I am running server version 1.5 M01, but could not find the
> documentation for this version. Could you give me a location?

1.5.M01 docs is available here:

http://docs.neo4j.org/chunked/1.5.M01/index.html

This version of neo4j does not support the new syntax. I realize it's
confusing that a 1.5.x version is missing features that are available in a
1.4.x version. The reason is that 1.4.2 was released after 1.5.M01, and we
decided to include some of the new updates to Cypher in that release.

So, if you want to use the new syntax, either "upgrade" from 1.5.M01 to
1.4.2 (it makes me realize how confusing this is as I am writing it out),
use 1.5-SNAPSHOT, or wait for the upcoming 1.5 GA release.

> Kind regards,
>
> Rolf Bolt
> Informatie Architect
> *Caerleon*