using server 1.5-SNAPSHOT (revision: 1.5.M01-693-g712b557-dirty)

I would like to remove all relationship of type "friend".  I tried but just
could not get removeEdge() to work.  Is this supported?  And is addEdge()
supported?

My specific issue is that i have a list of relationship IDs that i would
like to remove and then add another set of relationships to known node IDs.
I can do this through the REST interface but i would need to make a call for
each remove and add (no big deal since it will never be a very large number
but not a very cool solution).

on a side note:  The updated Web Administration is VERY GOOD!  i really like
the ability to add filters, colors and icons on the data browser.  It WOWed
my business team!