Hi all,

I've heard a lot of hype about Neo4j, including some presentations at Spring
conferences.

I've got a few questions I was hoping Neo4j vets might be able to help me
with:
1. We're using Mahout as a recommendation system. Has anyone had any success
plugging Neo4j into this?
2. How does Neo4j distribute in an elastic cloud environment? Our current
solution is EHCache+Terracotta.

Our main application is based on JPA, Hibernate, and MySQL. We're expecting
high levels of load, and also need to be able to do many operations like the
equivalent of "SELECT COUNT(id) FROM table WHERE score > 12345".

I'm fed up of battling with the relational model and trying to map to it,
and was wondering if Neo4j would allow me to just get on with POJOs and
worry less about databases. Is this a fair usage scenario, or should I be
looking to Neo4j for much more specific usages?