Hi Jim,

What do you exactly mean by discoverability ? Always getting all in/out rels
for a node?

About writing an extension, has anyone already done this at some level?
Is there any kind of docs about this?

And lastly (I just realized I only asked more questions so far... )  is the
REST-Server somehow prepared
for these extensions? I mean, could I use the 'skeleton' of the Server and
only change some parts in order
to get all this?

Thanks!

Pablo

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 4:32 PM, Jim Webber <j...@neotechnology.com> wrote:

> Hi Pablo,
>
> For the very specific use-cases I'd recommend writing an extension rather
> than using the default representations. The default behaviour of the REST
> API emphasises discoverability which in the case of supernodes isn't usually
> desirable.
>
> Jim

Pablo Pareja Tobes

My site     http://about.me/pablopareja