Hey All,

I just tested a Python script I've been working on to construct a
multi-relational graph in Neo4j. I am using the new Python bindings for
embedded Neo4j. After creating about 18K nodes, the database ground to a
halt.

In the past, when using Gremlin, I would up the heap size for the JVM when
encountering problems. I'm not sure how to tweak settings for the JVM now
that I'm using the Python bindings to fire up the database. Can I do that
from the GraphDatabase() call? Or do I need to look elsewhere to tweak the
JVM parameters?

If you have any other suggestions about parameters I should change, I'm all
ears.

Thanks!

Chris