From: user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org [mailto:user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org] On
Behalf Of John Howard
Sent: Sunday, 16 October 2011 12:00 PM
To: Neo4j user discussions
Subject: Re: [Neo4j] Graph Data Corruption?

Thanks Mattias for the response.
Yes, these nodes are consistently getting the same exceptions. Initially I
thought shutting down the graph gracefully and starting it would solve the
issue, but it didn't. We inserted node/relationships/properties with the
regular create operations and NOT using the BatchInserter. Our dataset has 6
domains, one of them is People which has relationships to all other domains.
Each node and relationships have about 8-12 properties.

Our typical graph looks something like this:

Person1 (node1) ------->Supports(Rel1)        ---------->Server1(node2)
                        <-------Supported By(Rel2) <----------

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 11:05 AM, Mattias Persson <matt...@neotechnology.com