I'm building the community project which I can successfully done through
command line, mvn clean install.
The problem is only when importing to eclipse.  something class files are
missing.  they are all in Cypher project
like org.neo4j.cypher.SyntaxException, org.neo4j.cypher.commands.Query.
in the Cypher project, there are only org.neo4j.cypher.javacompat package.
does the pom link to a wrong cypher project?
Brendan