Hello,

I have an index and add my nodes to it as I create them.  I index two
properties, nodeType and nodeName.  Later I want to see if a node already
exists of a given type and a given name.  If it does, I'll use it; otherwise
I'll create it (and index it.)  (All this is in the Java API.)

IndexManager indexMgr = graphDB.index();
Index<Node> nodeIndex = indexMgr.forNodes("NodeType");

Later on I create a node (newNode) with properties NodeType = "Bar" and BarName
= "Bar 1" and another with NodeType = "Foo" and FooName = "Foo 1".

nodeIndex.add (newNode, "NodeType", "Bar");
nodeIndex.add (newNode, "BarName, "Bar 1");
nodeIndex.add (newNode2, "NodeType", "Foo");
nodeIndex.add)newNode2, "FooName", "Foo 1");
etc.

Still later, I want to see if I already have a node of type Bar with name Bar
1.  I read up on the query syntax in 7.7
(http://docs.neo4j.org/chunked/stable/indexing-search.html) and noticed that
the syntax listed there does not support any white space in the query string.
So I am looking into how to use Lucene query objects to form my query.  But now
I'm stumped.

I want to get a list (IndexHits is fine) of any nodes in the system that have
these two properties (NodeType and BarType) set to specific values.  I think
there might be more to Lucene Query objects than just TermQuery.  Is that in
the Neo4j docs, the Lucene docs?  Any examples handy?

Thanks in advance!

Bill