hey jim! Thanks for the thoughts.

I know I could run it on less RAM, it's not a matter of can or cannot. I
am also aware that the more RAM the better the performance.
But my question is more: how will it perform with less RAM, say 32GB.
Every system is quite fast with this amount of RAM.

I am not sure if we can convince our customer to invest into 3x128GB
RAM. (productive system, staging system, test system)
Especially since there is not yet any reference application, which would
guarantee an acceptable performance with this kind of system.