Hello,

I have some questions regarding Cypher.

1. I have an ontology that defines classes and individuals. I store this
ontology into Neo4J REST db. Is there any ways to find all individuals that
have some given class?
In SPARQL, it can be done like "...WHERE { ?u a :User.}..." to find all
instances that have a type of User.

2. Similar to the question#1, if I understand correctly in Cypher I always have
to start with a known node either by its ID or name. If so how to find any
nodes that have some given relationship?
For example, I want to find any nodes that have the the relationship type
"go_to_school".

(x)-[:go_to_school]->(n) where (n.name= "NotreDame") return x

Thank you,