Hi Michael,
thanks a lot for you fast response. I run the tests against SNAPSHOT and it
works. I had also problems with mapping of enums and it works either now.
Great job! thanks a lot.

BTW: Could you point any docs or examples how to use alternative non-aspectj
mapping approach, maybe this approach will hell solve the problem with
serializing of domain object. Currently invoking persist() on deserialized
object causes NPE, which is pretty problematic when working with wicket.

Thanks a lot in advance
Greets, Marcin