Hi,

This is sort of a follow-up to a different question i've recently asked on
this forum ( http://neo4j.org/forums/#nabble-td3473118 ), yet I felt like it
belonged under a different topic:

Is there any way to use Neo4J effeiciently while using long transactions?
I've noticed that when I create a relation between two nodes, they both get
locked for the rest of the transaction (disabling other threads from
creating other, unrelated relations to those nodes for example).

Since there are no real nested transactions in Neo4J, and no ability to
manually release a lock, this effectivily means that transactions become
serialized in such an event.

My conclusion from this is that it pretty much forces transactions to have
as low granularity as possible. Am I getting this right or am I missing
something here?

Thanks,
Ran.