Test 1:
- Run one big query in Cypher console in the webadmin
- Run one big query through curl to send a REST request

When we do this, the REST request will hang until the Cypher execution is
complete. Is this intended?

Test 2:
- Run two big queries through curl (in separate sessions) to send a REST
request

One of the two queries will hang waiting for the other to finish. Is this
intended?

Slightly unrelated note: is there a way to get the reply of a REST query
compressed? We got 80 Mb replies which are just big JSON objects which are
easily compressable (since they are text).

--
Lorenzo