Hi Andrew,

I don't see anything running in that thread dump. No threads are processing
requests. Are you sure it's taking a long time, or is it maybe finished?
Try capturing the thread dump exactly when you experience slowness. I'd
also suggest bumping the initial heap to at least 512MB or something like
that. How much RAM do you have? How much data are you inserting?

Thanks,
David