Hi Karthik,

You have to do the normal Neo4j HA setup
(http://docs.neo4j.org/chunked/snapshot/ha.html).

* add the additional dependencies to your project org.neo4j:neo4j-ha:1.5
* running 3 coordinators (either download neo4j-enterprise and use
start-coordinator or start the zookeeper instances programmatically)
* configure Spring Data Neo4j to use the HighlyAvailableGraphDatabase and
provide the necessary config

<bean id="haDatabase" class="org.neo4j.kernel.HighlyAvailableGraphDatabase"
        destroy-method="shutdown">
    <constructor-arg index="0" value="target/config-test"/>
    <constructor-arg index="1">
        <map>
            <entry key="ha.server_id" value="1"/>
            <entry key="ha.server" value="localhost:6001"/>
            <entry key="ha.coordinators"
value="localhost:2181,localhost:2182,localhost:2183"/>
        </map>
    </constructor-arg>
</bean>

<neo4j:config graphDatabaseService="haDatabase"/>

If you have any further questions, please ask

Cheers

Michael