Hi Jon,

    // This one results in a not found exception on the 'asn' property.
    @Test
    public void testIncoming()
    {

        Node network = svc.createNode();
        Node as = svc.createNode();
        as.setProperty( "asn", "123" );

        as.createRelationshipTo( network, DynamicRelationshipType.withName(
"AS" ) );

        System.out.println( network.getSingleRelationship(
IPAddressRelationshipType.AS, Direction.INCOMING )
                .getStartNode()
                // It's the start node of the incoming relationship, which is
the same as the end node of the outgoing relationship
                .getProperty( "asn" ) );

    }

You got the start and end node wrong - I changed that and your test ran just
fine.

Good luck with your first project - I hope it's as enjoyable as my first Neo4j
project :-)

Jim