If you are interested in one-on-one help, take a look at the neo4j events
calendar. Joining a local meetup or a webinar could be a good route to go.
Such Neo4j events are listed here:

http://plancast.com/neo4j

Also, take a look at the neo4j koans, a set of unit tests that walk you
through how to work with the neo4j java API:

https://github.com/jimwebber/neo4j-tutorial/

Cheers!
/jake

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 3:42 PM, bigToch <arsene.toche...@corenett.com>wrote:

> Hello geeks,
>
> I would like if possible that somebody walks me through a complete tutorial
> on Neo4j. I am a newbie of Noe4j and I have read some stuffs on the wiki
> web
> page but still I have not caught yet the procedure. I just need a simple
> scenario and a step-by-step guide to implement the scenario.
>
> I know that it may sound weird but I would like to have an aid because I
> will be building an app using the Neo4j.
>
> Thank you guys,

Jacob Hansson
Phone: +46 (0) 763503395
Twitter: @jakewins