Thanks Peter.

I was asking because of the request to support batching in neography:
https://github.com/maxdemarzi/neography/issues/16

I sounds like the "normal" API is obsolete then :)

It encourages non-transactional operations. I think the batch-ing should be
promoted a little bit more.

Check the availability and place the reservation if something is still
available is pretty hard to implement without it.
Not sure if batching supports conditional operations though. Does it?

Is there anything that would be impossible/slow etc to do with batching?
I mean, there must be some drawbacks :)

Cheers.