Hi,

I wonder what's the best way to do something similar to unique constraints
in RDBMS.

For example, user registration requires that the user's email to be unique.

Working over in Ruby over REST API, how do you achieve this?

I assume I need an auto-index on email property of User nodes. Then query it
to check the property.

But how can I make it transactional? So that I am sure that between querying
and inserting the node, no similar has been inserted.

The transactional part better applies to reservation instead of user
creation. But you get the point.

Cheers.