Anyway, You are talking now about things that doesn't exist and I have to
implement them on my own.

I can't imagine RDBMS server that doesn't give me JDBC driver in the box.
Unfortunately Neo4j is like this. There is no native transaction-full
support so Neo4j can work as standalone server with many connections to it.
And that's the point.

Now I have to choose one of the:
- Neo4j as standalone server with REST without transactions
or
- Neo4j embedded with only 1 connection with transactions.

I can't imagine the situation where DB server is embedded in application
(really big application) which allows 1 connection (not 2, not many, but
1!). There is no possibility to have separated machine for DB because then
there is no transactions. Transactions in meaning the "core" of persisting
data doesn't exist in DBMS...I'm amazed that nobody has thought about these
as a "bottleneck problem".