From: user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org [mailto:user-boun...@lists.neo4j.org] On
Behalf Of Marko Rodriguez
Sent: Sunday, 4 December 2011 3:08 AM
To: Neo4j user discussions
Cc: 'mystory-develop...@barnardos.org.au'
Subject: Re: [Neo4j] Gremlin/Groovy UNIQUE + Closure support

Hi,

unique() is a Groovy construct, not a Gremlin construct. The Gremlin equivalent
is uniqueObject(). And, in Gremlin 1.4, being released next week, its called
dedup(). Gremlin constructs Pipelines in the backend (toString() an
expression). If you drop out of pipeline construction by moving to a Groovy
iterator method, then the pipeline is gone.

        https://github.com/tinkerpop/gremlin/wiki/Gremlin-Steps
                (note that this is being updated for Gremlin 1.4 and a few
names have changed)
                (refer to the distribution /wiki for your versions steps)

HTH,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com