Peter:

The function I'm calling isn't implemented. I found it in the source code:

public class RestRelationshipIndex extends RestIndex<Relationship>
implements RelationshipIndex {
    public RestRelationshipIndex( RestRequest restRequest, String
indexName, RestAPI restApi ) {
        super( restRequest, indexName, restApi );
    }

    public Class<Relationship> getEntityType() {
        return Relationship.class;
    }

    public org.neo4j.graphdb.index.IndexHits<Relationship> get( String s,
Object o, Node node, Node node1 ) {
    }

    public org.neo4j.graphdb.index.IndexHits<Relationship> query( String s,
Object o, Node node, Node node1 ) {
    }

    public org.neo4j.graphdb.index.IndexHits<Relationship> query( Object o,
Node node, Node node1 ) {
    }

    @Override
    public boolean isWriteable() {