craig.taverner wrote

> - Create a way-point node for these

Hi together,

I wonder why to add extra nodes to the graph (if I understand Craig
correctly)? Wouldn't you then end up in expanding twice the node count
(way-point nodes and OSM nodes themself, because you have to query the OSM
id (or any other identification value of the end node) in every expand and
lat / lon if you don't have precompiled edge weights)? I would just connect
the OSM nodes directly with new edges to form a routing subgraph.

Best Regards,
Daniel