Hi there,

Take a Facebook-like example, where users can "like" different
movies/music/celebs/etc. Suppose we want to let users drag-and-drop these
movies/etc. on their profile pages, to let them e.g. show their favorite
movies first.

How would you guys recommend achieving that in Neo4j? If possible, I'd like
to avoid creating a node for every relationship (redundancy/overhead as we
do this more and more).

I can't think of anything better than putting properties on the
relationship. Maybe index numbers (e.g. rel D might have "index: 0", rel B
might have "index: 1", etc.), but that's essentially reordering an array,
which sucks. The other option that thus came to mind was to mimic a linked
list: have an "after" property that contains the ID of the relationship
this one comes after (and/or maybe a "before" property instead or in
addition).

Just wondering if there are better ideas! Thanks. =)

Aseem