All -

I am trying to scope the JIRAs to target for the first release with the
revived community and planned to use the Target Version/s field to indicate
the intended release. However, we don't have that field available.

I propose that we use Fix Version/s to indicate both the intended release
version and ultimately the release that contains the patch.

As such, I will move the majority of open JIRAs to 0.9.0. This will result
in a lot of JIRA related emails.

As PRs get rebased and worked in the meantime, let's pull them back into
0.8.0. Also, if you would like to discuss specific JIRAs to remain in
0.8.0, feel free to do so on the JIRA and/or respond to this email.

If you have any concerns with the approach above, we can come up with
something else. This is essentially what we do on the Knox project and it
works fine.

thanks,

--larry