发件人:"Harsch, Tim" <tim.har...@teradata.com>
发送时间:2018-11-14 05:52
主题:Re: about LIVY-424
收件人:"user"<user@livy.incubator.apache.org>
抄送:

While it's true LIVY-424 creates a session leak due to REPL leak in Scala it's
not the only thing that can.  I've run hundreds of simple scala commands and
the leak is only mild/moderate.   However, some scala commands can be really
problematic.  For instance

import org.apache.spark.sql._

run this import repeatedly and within only 10s of executions your sessions
performance will degrade and eventually run out of memory.