On Thu Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org> wrote:
> Stefan G. gave a nice demo of this at Buzzwords (http://gephi.org/)
> and I tried it out on the plane ride home and it seems like it could
> be used as a nice way to visualize clusters.  It can import a CSV
> file that is essentially a big matrix of nodes and edges.  I think it
> wouldn't be too hard to have a job that converts the clusters into
> this CSV format for easy loading.

+1

I used Gephi for graph visualisation earlier this year - it seems
capable of handling reasonably sized graphs and makes understanding
their structure really easy. Being an interactive tool it's also
helpful in exploring your linked data.

Would be great to be able to say import the result of our clustering
jobs into gephi.

Isabel