As far as Mahout is concerned, you just need input of the form
"user,item" (no rating necessary) where those are two numerical
identifiers. I imagine each logged request contains something like a
user ID and other thing you want to recommend -- video ID, item ID,
etc. (If it's not numeric, you'd have to hash it and store the
mapping, since you do need numeric IDs.)

You would need to use algorithms appropriate for use when there are no
ratings, though. Are you thinking of using Hadoop or a non-distributed
version?

You can do a translation from your logs to a simple CSV format like
the above and use that as input. You can also modify the code to read
your logs format directly if you like, and avoid the translation step.

If you can say more about what you want to do, can probably say more
about how to do it.