Hi Stefan!
For a positive semidefinite matrix, the lest and right eigenvectors are
identical.
See SVD wikipeida text: When *M* is also positive
semi-definite<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive-definite_matrix>,
the decomposition *M* = *U**D**U* * is also a singular value decomposition.
So you don't need to be worried about the other singular vectors.

Hope this helps!