NonZero Elements: >1,000,000
Input Matrix Size: 30,000 x 480,000 and 480,000 x 30,000

Reading a matrix is dependent on how many non zero elements there are.
To read each element of the matrix, including non zero, would probably
take just as long as it currently does using the
SparseMatrix.getQuick().

I will test this implementation using larger, denser matrices. So far,
I have been using it only with my design matrix but I will generate
some denser random matrices and test the performance soon.

Vincent