Hi Sean,

I am not very familiar with the code itself, however I have no problem
with digging into it.

I guess the CandidateItemStrategy and the Rescorer are usable for all
kinds of recommendations: user-user, user-item, item-item etc. and so I
can create a generic (or general) implementation for the problem?

Could you explain more of the tradeoffs for both
implementation-possibilities, please?

Regards,
Em