Ratings and more generally "parallel universe" or "dual space" or
"dyadic" (but that is other things): Correspondences between samples
in two different parallel spaces.

A mail corpus has different kinds of gleanable knowledge: word/subject
line correspondences, authoritative mail v.s. conversational, reply-to
is a one-way relationship in the same space, time series aspects, and
more. It would be a good base for an examples/ set of several
algorithms and interpreting all concepts. That's a trimester course.

Lance

--
Lance Norskog
goks...@gmail.com