OK.

This is more of a kind of time series analysis even if the horizontal axis
isn't time.

You need to extract features from these graphs before doing clustering.
 Something like extreme values of smoothed second derivative might be
useful.  Spectral or cepstral features might be useful as well, but with so
few data points, these probably devolve to something very much like the
smoothed derivatives.