There isn't. For the recommenders that work by computing an estimated
preference value for items, I suppose you could average their
estimates and rank by that.

More crudely, you could stitch together the recommendations of
recommender 1 and 2 by taking the top 10 amongst each of their top
recommendations -- averaging estimates where an item appears in both
lists. That's much less work for you; it's not quite as "accurate".