Such big data would need to run on Hadoop cluster.

Right now, I think there is no utility which can help you collect data in the form you want. You will have to read it line by line, group vectors belonging to similar cluster. Would be good if you can write it on file system incrementally, as this would get rid of memory problem.

Or, try CanopyDriver with clusterFilter > 0 , which might help in reducing the number of clusters that you are getting as output, which, in turn, might help in less memory usage.