Hi All,

I am using mahout  on Ubuntu 10.04  from the repository and running it on a
data set of 1472 row, I am running it in sequential mode with k=200,000 and
s= 400. I have implemented fp-growth in php but when I compare the output
of my implementation of fp-growth and mahout fpg, I find that in mahout the
output consists of just 17,500 patterns whereas from my implementation I
get around 65,000 unique patterns(I have verified there uniqueness!), for
the same value of support threshold. I have also verified my outputs from
the actual data set and have found out that all my patterns are correct and
do exist in the data set with correct value of their support.

Can anyone please explain me the reason??

Thanks!!

--
regards
Gaurav Singh