I doubt if it will work on Hadoop 0.19.  Mahout requires 0.20 and pretty
much always has.  Changing that will be difficult to check even if it isn't
difficult to do.

In any case, you should probably get off of 0.19 as soon as possible as
well since there are known stability problems with that version.  0.20 has
been the stable release for a very long time.