Hi,

Thanks for the replies everyone... just getting the hang of things...
appreciate the tolerance for all the dumb questions...

Gaurav, a small question:

You run the clustering and then you run the cluster post processor. I ran
the cluster dumper on the initial clusteredPoints and I get output all with
n=1, r=[] and a very large centroid. So from what I understand, the cluster
algo is run again.

Can I know for the out put you've shown in the jira, for which part did you
run the clustering again? (I have 1000 clusters shown) I'm asking this so I
can verify that I've run things correctly, and I'm generating the same
output.

--
Regards,

Tharindu