In fact, Q-Job and Bt-Job have identical input ( of the A matrix) and
identical setup of such input but for some reason Bt-job fails to see
it. And it fails to see it in a very strange way. That's what
perplexing.

Bt job uses output of Q-job as a side info, not as main input. But the
error (split error ) comes from the main input which should be A.

-d