Unlike KMeansUtil, the FuzzyKMeansUtil does not take a Configuration as a
parameter. While performing deserialization, it create a new Configuration.
This is a bug since it wouldn't work on Hadoop files. It will calles
FuzzyMapper setup throw an exception complainning the file can not be found. I
verified that the issue would gone after passing in conf like KMeansUtil.
Bascially, this code patern "new Configuration()" could be problematic as long
as the code would be used in a mapreduce job. I suggest developer team review
all the places where a Configuration object is used. Whenever a new
Configuration object is created instead of passed in. Thanks,Yimin Wu Predixion
Software