Hi, Ted Dunning

I comment the line "Collection.shuffle(files);" in TrainNewsGroups.java, let the model trained with same order of examples each time.

After recompile the code and redo the experiment, the model are still not the same each time. :(

And I make sure the vectors before input to train are the same value and order each time.

How do I fixed the order of examples??

Thanks and regards

於 西元2012年07月03日 23:19, Ted Dunning 提到:
Because the order of the examples is randomized.