Hi Sean,

Myrrix does look interesting! I'll keep an eye on it.

What I'd like to do is recommend items to users yes. I looked at the
IdRescorer and it did the job perfectly (pre filtering).

I was a little misleading in regard to the size of the data. The raw
data files are around 1GB. But after the interesting data is extracted
-- session-id, item-id and type-of-event (product image clicked,
product description viewed etc.), the data file comes out to about
10MB. Not so bad.

Btw, just bought the Mahout in Action book!

- Matt

>>> Mridul