De : kiran kumar [mailto:kirankumarsm...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 31 juillet 2012 15:55
À : user@mahout.apache.org
Objet : Re: 回复:mahout lib : permissions

Actually i too faced the same problem.Whether you try to run it from source or
libraries, it says the same.
In fact downgrade the hadoop jar file to older versions like
hadoop-core-0.20.204.0.jar to "hadoop-core-0.20.2.jar" and replace in
examples/target/dependency folder.
This should work. I am still not sure why it doesn't work with the direct
download version..

Thanks,
Kiran

--