Hi Saikat! Thanks for the details on what you're doing. So your system
does not use Mahout when returning recommendations (db instead), but
it uses the similarity data Mahout generated? Interesting. Is your
key/value db running on your app instance, or is it remote? How many
user preferences and items do you have?

- Matt