The confusion here may be over the term "supervised"

Supervised classification assumes you know which group each user is in, and the
classifier builds a model to classify new users into the predefined groups.
Usually there is a classifier for each group that, when given a user vector,
return how likely the user is a member of that group.

Clustering is an unsupervised classifier which sees the groups without being
told which user is in which group. It does this by finding structure in the
data itself.

If you don't know the groups ahead of time you want to cluster. If you are
classifying users based on known groups of previous users you want to build a
classifier and mahout has both.

You probably need to create the vectors using Mahout code. Your matrix of users
and pages visited could be very large and sparse (lots of pages not visited).
So representing as a .csv is not scalable. Look at the various Vector classes
in Mahout. Once you get the data into a vector mahout can cluster the data or
build a supervised classifier.

There is a very nice description of the Mahout Vector types, clustering and
classification in "Mahout in Action" a book from Manning Publishing. Read
section 8.1.1 "Transforming data into vectors", the rest of the chapter talks
about clustering but a sections further along covers classification.