May I ask why are you giving the dont care examples to the algorithm.
Cant you weed them out.
Is adaptive lr the same as weighted lr.. which is used when you have
unbalanced training examples?

--
Mohit

"When you want success as badly as you want the air, then you will get it.
There is no other secret of success."
-Socrates