Pseudo code for ALS in octave

   Users = rand(m,n);
   for i=1:iterations
      Items = A \ Users;
      Users = A' \ Items;
   endfor
   Start with a random guess of the matrix Users,(mXn)
   and then you compute matrix Items. which is a least squares solution to
   Users
   and then calculate Users which is a least square solution to Items and
   iterate until convergence.

--
Mohit

"When you want success as badly as you want the air, then you will get it.
There is no other secret of success."
-Socrates