Hi --

I'm fairly new to Mahout, and the LSRM solver seemed like a quick and
robust way to solve a linear regression problem.

However whenever I call solve, I get an IllegalStateException, at LMSR.java
line 457, with the error "bad code math 2 vs 2" or "bad code match 1 vs 1".
 Looking at the code, it doesn't appear to me that the StopCode could ever
be set without throwing this exception.

I may be missing something because it's not clear to me at all, the point
of setting the StopCode, manually setting the istop flag to a the ordinal
value of the StopCode enum and then throwing an exception if they are the
same.

Also the documentation talks about the regularization parameter lanbda, but
the setLambda method is private.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim